Multiple players reclassifying to Class of 2018 and the emergence of young prospects helps form the New England Class of 2018 rankings. Here is a look at our Class of 2018 top 10 rankings
Click the link for our Class of 2018 Player Rankings!
10. Brycen Goodine Expressions- The 6’3 PG has been on a tear since since AAU Nationals. Goodine has the size, skill and athleticism to be a high major prospect. Goodine looks to run the at Bishop Stang high school. Not bad for a 14 year old.
9. Charles Hannah Mass Rivals – 6’5 Big man Hannah cracks the top ten after reclassifying to class of 2018. Hannah is a prototypical back to the basket big still developing his face up skill set. Looking forward to seeing Hannah develop at Northfield Mount Hermon.
8. Tyler Aronson Expressions- 6’1 G Aronson was the breakout player of the year during last AAU Season. Aronson has a high IQ with a plethora of skills to attack the defense. Aronson also is very athletic and looks to crack the rotation at the Rivers School this winter.
7. Kegan Kerby Mass Rivals- 6’6 Kerby has reclassified and now attends the Brooks school. Kerby is very athletic and shows the skills to eventually play on the perimeter. Kerby continues to develop and looks to improve during the winter.
6. Calvin Whipple Mass Rivals- 6’3 Whipple is a top 10 prospect in New England after reclassifying into the Class of 2018. Whipple can really fill it up from all over the floor. Look for Whipple to make an impact at NMH.
5. Tommy O’neil Expressions- 6’9 swingman O’neil might have the most potential out of all prospects in New England. Only 14 years old O’neil has improved his skill set and shows the ability to make plays on the perimeter. Look for O’neil to make an immediate impact at St Johns Prep.
4. Maurice Works BABC- 5’10 Works is jet quick with a college level ready skill set. Works has the skills, athleticism and toughness to produces right away in the MIAA.
3. AJ Reeves Mass Rivals- 6’3 scoring guard is silky smooth and has begun to show high major potential. Reeves should contribute right away at Brimmer and May and with continued development an All Conference type of player.
2. Nyzair Rountree Expressions- A top 100 prospect 6’3 Rountree is arguably the most athletic player in his class. Rountree appears to be developing his skill set, as he is able to attack gaps and make plays while finishing at the rim. Look for Rountree to produce immediately at Holy Cross.
1. Chris Doherty NE Playaz- 6’6 Doherty is a finely skilled big man that shows the toughness to dominate at the MIAA level as a freshman. Look for Doherty to help lead Marlboro High School to a state title run. Doherty is a high major prospect.